The number of individual members allowed to join the account is unlimited, but we limit the amount of testers allowed according to the subscription plan.
- A user is defined as a single, named user where each individual person requires their own account.
- Any user with the “tester” role is counted toward your licensed number of users.
- Any billing-only or admin-only user do not count toward your plan’s licensed number of users.
- Sharing of user accounts is not permitted and is a violation of the license agreement.
- Each member can use the system from any computer or location.
Any person given the “billing” role can access billing profile and subscription plan. Any person with the “admin” role can administer additional users to the account.
Any person with the “tester” role can use all features of the system and minutes are totaled together across all users for tallying against the subscription plan’s usage.
Learn about the full capabilities of user roles here.