Why is it Important?
Adding a filter to your reporting tools such as Google Analytics is a best practice to ensure your QA and automation efforts are not factored into demand generation numbers, prospect website traffic etc. This will allow your marketing team to report out and optimize their funnel based on correct numbers.
Steps to Exclude the CrossBrowserTesting IP:
- Reach out to the CrossBrowserTesting Support team via email or chat to obtain our IP address
- Sign into your Google Analytics
- Navigate to your report view
- Select filters and then add new filter
- Leave the Filter Type as Predefined.
- Click the Select filter type drop-down menu and select Exclude.
- Click the Select source or destination drop-down menu and select traffic from the IP addresses.
- Click the Select expression drop-down menu and select the appropriate expression.
- Enter the IP address or a regular expression.